In 2003, he received the B.Sc. degree in computer science from the University of Piraeus in Greece. M.Sc. degree in computer science and the Ph.D. degree in computer science and engineering from the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, University of Ioannina, in Greece, in 2007 and 2013, respectively. He was a Research Fellow with the University of Southampton, U.K. (2014-2018) and an ARM Research Engineer in Cambridge, UK (2017-2018).
- Embedded systems, hardware/software co-design, electronic design automation
- Design for testability, fault modelling
- Design for dependability (reliability, availability, maintainability and security), design for reliability and energy efficiency
- Wear-out effects analysis and modelling
- Reliability assessment for IoT applications